David Ross, B.S. Biology, Purdue University has dedicated his life to helping people begin healthier lifestyles by quitting "bad" habits.
He is known as "Dave the quitter" ... it wasn't always that way. Several of his "bad" habits controlled his life for decades. For twenty-plus years, he struggled with an addiction to smoking and nicotine, and for twenty-five years I battled another addiction to alcohol.
After quitting smoking in 2007 and drinking in 2011, he's helped thousands of people across the world put in place action plans to help leave their "bad" habits and he's created the I Finally Quit movement; a motivating, online support community; empowering and encouraging one another to quit!
Danielle Daniel, Licensed Psychotherapist and Doctor of Clinical Psychology student, received a Master of Social Work degree from San Diego State University in 2006 and is licensed by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
She educates and presents to clinics and individuals globally on the subject of psychoaromacology and is dedicated to improving psychological health through natural ways of nutritional and essential oils. She has presented at various hospitals, clinics, and healthcare facilities and trains internationally other mental health practitioners on how to integrate essential oils.
On this webinar, we're excited to share how essential oils may give you the help you need to put cigarettes (and other "bad" habits) in your past, by creating calming, relaxing, and "healthier" environments before, during and after quitting.
We'll be discussing ...
- What essential oils are and where they come from.
- How to use them (internally, topically, and aromatically).
- A proven system for putting these oils in the air; creating soothing and calming environments!
- How to feel energized and uplifted so you can constantly be in the right frame of mind ... before, during and after quitting!
- How essential oils can promote feelings of clear airways and easy breathing even for people who smoked for 10, 20, 30, even 40+ years!
- The power of the AromaTouch® Diffused Kit (HINT: It's got doTERRA Balance, Lavender, Melaleuca, doTERRA On Guard, AromaTouch, Deep Blue, Wild Orange, Peppermint, Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz), Petal Diffuser, Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet).
- And, much, much more ...
All of this will be delivered in an upbeat, fun presentation that will inspire you to take action and begin (or continue) your quitting journey, sooner rather than later.
We'll even share how you can get a FREE wellness consultation with the experts!
This is a very fun, exciting, and informative session ... enjoy!